Sunday 11 September 2011

Back to work!

Hope everyone's had a nice weekend? I did a show at Beyond France's Textile Tea Party and met some lovely people whilst Lavinia's Tea Party did a great job serving tea & cake in the garden for Women for Women's charity (it's dangerous when your best friend is in this line of work...too.much.cake!

It was a nice gentle ease back into work after a relaxing week off in rainy Cornwall (though as you'll see from my photos, we had the odd blue sky!) I'm busy in work for the next couple of weeks as Rapture & Wright get ready to exhibit at Decorex, and I'm off to London with them at the end of September. Quite exciting, I've also enrolled on an evening ceramics course so it's back to college for me! X

 
 

 

Beyond France's Textile Tea Party

 
Who doesn't love Cornwall?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie, just found your blog from your fantastic Guinea Fowl being on the front page of Folksy - I think I'm a bit in love with him (or her)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melanie, I almost missed that one! Just having a nose at your lino prints- they're really fab, love the whale!

    ReplyDelete