Saturday 15 February 2014

The Postcard Project continues

Hope you're having a lovely weekend! We spend today on the island zoo in Helsinki, watching animals in snow and then went for pizza. Lovely day! 

Thought I'd add a few more images from the last couple of weeks of my Postcard Project. I left you on day seven, so here's day eight-fifteen, hope you like them. I'm painting them in gouache & watercolour on standard size blank postcards, in case you're interested! Just five more days to go sadly, I'm really enjoying having a bit of pressure on to get one painted and photographed everyday, especially knowing I have to get one done before the evening draws in and it's too dark to photograph well...be sure to let me know which ones are your favourites! 

Day 8


Day 9


Day 10


Day 11


Day 12


Day 13


Day 14


Day 15


With each one I've loaded daily to my Facebook page is a sort of loose reasoning to why I've painted each one, so if you'd like to know more just head there! There really isn't time to deliberate what to get started on each day time-wise, so they're usually straight off the top of my head. I feel like I'm only just getting warmed up, and also pleased they seem to be getting better each day. I will probably just carry on after day 20, as I'm sure I'll be left completely stumped if I didn't paint every day now! ...perhaps one day off, ey? Will bring the final 5 to you in good time, have a wonderful weekend X






3 comments:

  1. Your illustrations are amazing Stephanie! Your ideas on what you paint are so fab too! Love the pastie and ice skaters :)) x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much for saying so Han! Glad you like them, i'm wrecking my brain for what to paint everyday but I'm really enjoying playing illustrator :) XXX

      Delete