Wednesday 5 February 2014

Postcards underway

I'm now on day 8 of my Postcard Project! I'm really enjoying the creative challenge, though my brain feels ploughed of ideas already with the pressure of uploading something every day. Still, it's quite a luxury I'm able to do this between the emails and other worky tasks. Must keep reminding myself! 

I'm trying to produce something aesthetically pleasing, but trying not to be too safe and same-y. I've already successfully tackled my human & dog illustrating fears this week, and it's really interesting to see how people have reacted to each day as I post them to my Facebook page. In fact, the ones I've halfheartedly started without thinking too much about what I'm doing and about colours have had the most positive response, though I've been reluctant to show anyone! Interesting! I think perhaps you really can be your own worst critic. Here's so far anyway, I'd love to hear what you think...

Day 1


Day 2


Day 3


Day 4


Day 5

Day 6

Day 7


I will post the rest as I get another batch of days down, the plan is to do 20 days worth. Hope your week's a good one X







No comments:

Post a Comment