Saturday 15 June 2013

Stephanie Cole at Society6

Exciting BIG news! I'm pleased to say I'm now working with Society6 on a range of nice bits featuring my illustrations, including phone and ipad/laptop covers and skins. It's a designers dream to see their wares plastered onto shiny-smooth quality products, I'm so excited! 

To celebrate, this weekend only (ends Sunday) you can get FREE worldwide shipping by clicking here, treat yourselves to a bit of gadget candy! 




Phone cases and skins will fit iphone 3GS/3G/4S/4/5, ipod touch and Sumsung Galaxy S4's, with a range of sizes for ipads and laptops to chose from too, and more designs to see here
Customers from the USA may also find this site more user friendly to purchase my art prints and such, win!

Let me know which are your favourites...
Have a lovely weekend! X

No comments:

Post a Comment