Monday 15 August 2011

Polka dots & circus rings

Thought I'd update you whilst some Guinea Fowl Aprons are drying! I'm half way though the Painswick exhibition now; things are going down well over there and if you still havn't been, there's still time- it runs until 21st August 2011. There's lots of things still running around my head after the Prince's Trust Business course I went on a couple of weeks ago, and I've been allocated a mentor I can use for the next couple of years...these people must have oodles of patience! 
 

For those of you who are local, do go and see this year's Giffords Circus. We saw it on Minchinhampton Common between the cows and golfers on Saturday evening; words cannot describe how much I love their work! Pure magic... (I'm sure I'll have to see them again before their stint ends in September!) We even bumped into the fella's boss coming out of the show, Pete Lord of Aardman animation- a man of good taste!




Today I'm almost finished on my run of Hungarian linen Polka dots for Beyond France- they're looking fabulous in a spectrum of vintage-looking pinks and greens. They will be available to buy as cushions at Maud's Vintage tea party & open house textile sale 9th-10th September in Cirencester, along with plenty of other lovely bits.


 Have a great week! X

2 comments:

  1. Yesss, I love Giffords! We're going in September, can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will not be disappointed! I think i'll see you there! X

    ReplyDelete