Wednesday 26 July 2017

New wooden jewellery range at Stephanie Cole Design

Hi all,

It's been a busy few weeks in the studio working on my own range, such a treat! I had wanted to add to my Jewellery range for some time as my Bunny Necklace is so popular, and lots of tweaking, sampling and trying out later, I bring you the fruits of my labour...












Hope you like it! 

Now you can get your cards, art prints, home textiles and presents sorted all in one place! I think they sit with my range perfectly- creating a lifestyle shopping experience with a whole host of illustrated curiosities is what I'm all about, whether in my own store online, at market stalls or in galleries and brick and mortar shops. I love the idea of being able to pick and choose from a whole host of created things, (and in the studio it certainly is nice to mix it up a bit!) 

Special thanks go to my beautiful cousin for modelling the range so expertly!

I'm taking a break from things next week and heading to bonny Scotland! Orders this week will go out Friday lunchtime as usual (UK), then the shop will be staying open whilst I'm away, with orders being posted when I'm back in on Monday 7th August. Sorry for any inconvenience caused but hopefully the wait will be worth it :) 

S x

No comments:

Post a Comment