Wednesday 27 November 2013

Four weeks to go!

Gosh, it's a little while since I last posted, or at least it feels that way! I'm back at home in the UK getting incredibly busy for Christmas stalls and getting your orders out to you whilst the fella holds the fort back in Helsinki. Needs must! A little of what's been going on, and a little gifting inspiration to get you in the mood, just four weeks til the big day you know! 


We caught a ship to Tallinn, Estonia for my birthday. It was cold and romantic and we spent a lovely lazy afternoon sat in the most amazing restaurant for hours of eating. Dream floor, pink peppercorns and warm, fresh bread...I spend hours dreaming of having my own cafe/restaurant/pizzeria and if it were to happen, it might go something like this...ahem...


I also finally learnt to knit. YES!


I've been making new things for stalls. All a little late in the day but that's how it goes here I'm afraid! You will catch me at events here, including The Selvedge Winter Fair this weekend, sure to be a good one!


A taster of what I'll be bringing...the sweetest stocking fillers, including magnets, pocket mirrors, new brooches and necklaces, art prints, Christmas cards, totes, aprons and whatever else I can fit onto the National Express up to London Town! Do come and say hello!










Wish me luck! As always, you can shop online or drop me an email. S X







No comments:

Post a Comment